India’s first and only database providing comprehensive information and detailed analysis of promoter-wise and company-wise pledged shareholdings, updated on a daily basis with all creation/release/invocation (of pledge shares) transactions.
Some of the first-of-a-kind features/reports of this database are:
- Company-wise (including as on date lender-wise break up of pledged shares of each promoter of the company), Industry-wise, Index-wise, Group-wise and Market cap.-wise searches available along with searches by Promoter Name (made possible due to extensive name cleaning/uniquing exercise), Promoter Name ‘Contains’, Promoter Group (to view pledged shares status of all promoters of a particular company, across all companies), Transaction Date, Transaction Type (creation/release/invocation), Reason for Creating Pledge, Person/Entity in whose favour pledge created, Market Value of Pledged Shares and Loan Value. ‘Encumbrance Type’, containing details such as NDU, lien etc., for every transaction is also available.
- League Tables (Rankings) of ‘Pledgees’ (or ‘Entities in whose favour pledge has been created’) by value of pledge creation transactions and by current outstanding
- Lender-wise company-wise promoter-wise pledged share status
- As on date pledging status of all companies and all promoters in one view, along with lender details, as also changes over a defined period
- Lender-wise details of all other charges registered are also available (using data from MCA) for all companies and promoter entities of such
- Opening & Closing Balance report for promoters of all companies
- Industry-wise pledge share status summary
- Pledge Transactions of a particular company charted on price curve
- Market price movement of companies with pledged shares
- Extensive validation and de-duplication of transactions (Original document, as filed to stock exchange, also available)
|All Companies listed on NSE
||1st April 2013 onwards
|Companies exclusively listed on BSE with market capitalization of more than Rs.1000 crore as on 1st April 2019
||1st April 2019 onwards